http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APAMYUyc390&feature=related

Friday, November 10, 2006

Puppy Love


People asked me before the baby was born how I thought the dog would adapt. I said I thought she would be fine after she got her nose back in joint...and its true, there were a few days of pouting but now the Moo Dog has adjusted.

Moo checks the bassinet when she comes back in from outside. When the baby is particularly upset (usually about a dirty diaper) the dog sticks by her side. And yesterday....well, Princess P was napping by me while I read a book (James Patterson's Mary, Mary - suspenseful) and Moo Dog asked to come up on the bed to nap as well.

The crazy fabric with hearts and monkeys on it is the leg of my PJs - so we were quite the cozy little snuggle pile for a while yesterday.

No comments:

Bubbles and a Book

Laundry

Moo and Pi

Tea time for the girls!

Slide on down!

Booger Nose!

Strolling in the Park

P2's new kitchen

Go the right way!

Such a big girl now!

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Mooshy's 5th Birthday

counter customizable free hit
persephone
piper