http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APAMYUyc390&feature=related

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Clever "NEW" places to store things...AREN'T!

As my mother and mother-in-law could have told you in December after seperate but very similar treasure hunts for diamond rings...when we move things to a better place to store them its rarely actually a better place.

I have been looking for the battery charger for my camera for four days now - I know where I used to keep it...it was clever, odd but clever. Then I went on a cleaning fit and decided to reorganize. As a result the charger now resides in a much more "practical" place...I just have absolutely NO IDEA where that might be.

It not in the bathroom, its not with the other electronics, its not in the bag with my laptop, its not in my desk drawer, its not in the nightstand drawers, its not under my bed, its not in the diaper bags, its really just vanished.

I welcome suggestions on where to look...even if you aren't familiar with my environs you may have a helpful hint...

ARGH!


**********************NEWSFLASH**************************************
I found it and I even...sort of....see the logic of where I put it. Its not worth the long story but suffice it to say, it is now back where it "belongs" plugged into the lower socket of the bathroom wall outlet.

No comments:

Bubbles and a Book

Laundry

Moo and Pi

Tea time for the girls!

Slide on down!

Booger Nose!

Strolling in the Park

P2's new kitchen

Go the right way!

Such a big girl now!

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Mooshy's 5th Birthday

counter customizable free hit
persephone
piper