http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APAMYUyc390&feature=related

Friday, March 16, 2007

Green Beer and Waffles

Happy St. Patrick's Day! (almost) Last year at this time I was nine weeks pregnant, couldn't drink green beer, couldn't stay awake more than two hours in a row and always was running to the bathroom. I had just started telling people about my pregnancy and I was having MAJOR waffle cravings! Major.

This year I am hiring a sitter for my little lephrechan, skipping the waffles, the naps and heading straight for the pub...and probably a few trips to loo, too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't ye be tryin' to steal me gold!

Bubbles and a Book

Laundry

Moo and Pi

Tea time for the girls!

Slide on down!

Booger Nose!

Strolling in the Park

P2's new kitchen

Go the right way!

Such a big girl now!

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Mooshy's 5th Birthday

counter customizable free hit
persephone
piper