http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APAMYUyc390&feature=related

Sunday, April 29, 2007

Holy Slacker Batman!

Oh dear! It's been way too long since I last posted (this feels like some sort of confession...).

Well, to bring you up to speed, P2 had another cold and her first ear infection and that took two weeks out of our lives. Now that that is over she has reached some new milestones! Sitting for long periods of time, eating more new foods and crawling!

My mom was just here for a visit. It was fun to see the girls interacting - P2 was only two months old last visit.

But, what you all really want is pictures so here you have it...

P2 reading a story to Moo
One, make that THREE reasons I don't get enough sleep...
Starting to outgrow the little plushy car!

4 comments:

Sarah P said...

Yeah!! You're back. I was starting to worry. Come on Friday!!

Natalie PlanetSmarty said...

Hey, Piper, this is Anna. No more colds! You look good. So far I think crawling is overrated, my mommy keeps putting me on my tummy and I just turn around in circles (complaining all the time). I'd rather sit and play with my toys. I hope to see you around more often

Busy Mom said...

I was wondering what happened with your blog.

Alasdair said...

I love that sweatshirt. I wonder whose influence that was bought under.

Bubbles and a Book

Laundry

Moo and Pi

Tea time for the girls!

Slide on down!

Booger Nose!

Strolling in the Park

P2's new kitchen

Go the right way!

Such a big girl now!

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Mooshy's 5th Birthday

counter customizable free hit
persephone
piper