http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APAMYUyc390&feature=related

Saturday, September 22, 2007

Update

I have been slacking on the posts. Let's see, P2 is going to be 11 months old on Monday! The sleeping through the night thing stopped a while back when more teeth came to visit. She now points to things and knows what different toys are called. She doesn't have any new words yet. She doesn't walk yet. She stands or does a Sasquatch impersonation (see video above).

She laughs a lot, she loves peek-a-boo. She will happily push a chair around the kitchen for hours. She really likes to sit on the floor of her room and look through her books, she loves going to the park with Jessi and going down the slide and swinging on the swings.

Its really fun to start to see her independent personality coming out. She doesn't give up easily on things, loves to figure out how they work and tells stories about things to the other toys that will listen.

2 comments:

Kimmykay said...

She is so cute! I love the hiding ones below. Amazing how fast they grow..

Natalie PlanetSmarty said...

Hi, Piper, this is Anna. I am glad to hear from you. I am almost STTN, now mama only agrees to feed me after 5 am, she claims it's better for all of us to sleep through the night. I don't always agree, but I am so busy during the day with all the playdates, toys, books and exploring that I am more interested in sleeping through the night. I am not only not walking, I am still not pulling up. Mama says I have spaghetti legs, but she thinks I will walk when I am good and ready.

Bubbles and a Book

Laundry

Moo and Pi

Tea time for the girls!

Slide on down!

Booger Nose!

Strolling in the Park

P2's new kitchen

Go the right way!

Such a big girl now!

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Mooshy's 5th Birthday

counter customizable free hit
persephone
piper