http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APAMYUyc390&feature=related

Friday, November 03, 2006

Jeans, Genes, Genie!

I am back in my jeans! They zipped, they fit...there is still a little extra weight in jelly belly but they are ON! No muffin top, just a little squish over the top of my underwear which are still of the pregnancy variety...not super attractive.

I had my staples removed yesterday and was given a green light to go back to walking and exercising and all that stuff...slowly but go ahead. Other people have been told to wait six weeks...I am still easily tired and easily worn out but at least each day I can push a little harder.

Princess P has my dad's eyebrows, my nose, my fingernails, her uncle's hairline and my mom's legs. Speaking of my mom, Grammy came for a visit, she seems to like Princess P as much as the rest of us, of course, what's not to like! :) Here they are having a snuggle.

2 comments:

Alasdair said...

She's a lucky ducky! You're a lucky ducky, too. She is severely cute!

Anonymous said...

Very cute. Pretty sure you are mistaken about the nose, though.

Bubbles and a Book

Laundry

Moo and Pi

Tea time for the girls!

Slide on down!

Booger Nose!

Strolling in the Park

P2's new kitchen

Go the right way!

Such a big girl now!

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Mooshy's 5th Birthday

counter customizable free hit
persephone
piper