http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APAMYUyc390&feature=related

Thursday, January 18, 2007

TWO WEEKS LATER....

I tried posting last week and the photos wouldn't upload so I bagged the whole thing. Now I have LOTS of catching up to do.

Since I last wrote we have done a bunch of fun things including a day at the Huntington Library in Pasadena complete with a lunch at the Tea Room and a sneak preview of the Chinese Gardens. (See link on sidebar - I haven't figured out yet how to make a link within my text) and a trip to Solvang - which proports to be "the Danish capital of America." Danish does NOT equal donut in this case.

Here are a few shots from the Children's Garden at the Huntington.















We also had a great outing to Malibu where Pi met her Auntie Architect and Uncle Atlantis (aka Jay and Debbie).

No comments:

Bubbles and a Book

Laundry

Moo and Pi

Tea time for the girls!

Slide on down!

Booger Nose!

Strolling in the Park

P2's new kitchen

Go the right way!

Such a big girl now!

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Mooshy's 5th Birthday

counter customizable free hit
persephone
piper