http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APAMYUyc390&feature=related

Friday, January 19, 2007

Uncle Alabaster made me do this....

Three screen names that you’ve had:
MargotMouse, ColoradoBlueEyes, MamaMoonPie

Three things you like about yourself:
My sense of humor, my big blue eyes and my ability to adapt to new situations.

Three things you don’t like about yourself:
My temper, my quick judgment and that my inner thighs now touch.

Three parts of your heritage:
I am Scottish, English and a quarter Jewish...or I could say...academics, artists and ancients.

Three things that scare you:
Clowns, birds and ignorant people.

Three of your everyday essentials:
Coffee. Dog Walks. Baby Snuggles.

Three things you are wearing right now:
White t-shirt, Levi’s, Converse, engagement ring and favorite gold hoop earrings.

Three of your favorite songs:
Desperado – Eagles, Angel from Montgomery – Bonnie Raitt, You Shook Me All Night Long – AC/DC

Three things you want in a relationship:
Shared values. Humor. Hot sex. (all in large quantities!) - I copied my brother’s answers but, hey…they were good ones.

Two truths and a lie:
I don’t know how to swim, I have never smoked pot and I don’t like cheescake.

Three things you can’t live without:
Good food, good friends, good adventures.

Three places you want to go on vacation:
Bahamas – Atlantis, Switzerland – with Pi and Our Hero, and…Sunriver, Oregon.

Three things you just can’t do:
Play a musical instument. Not try to help. Drink umbrella drinks.

Three kids names:
Piper, Pilar, Phersophone.

Three things you want to do before you die:
My brother took all the good ones again – so I say what he said but also, have a movie made that I have written, own a vacation house that everyone comes to stay at over the holidays and raise a happy family.

Three celeb crushes:
Sean Connery (even if he’s old), Anderson Cooper (even if he’s gay) and Kenny Chesney (even if he’s a country singer).

Three of your favorite musicians:
James Taylor, YoYo Ma, Sheryl Crow.

Three physical things about the opposite sex that appeal to you:
Kind eyes, cute butts and good hair.

Three of your favorite hobbies:
Computer time, cooking and vacations.

Three things you really want to do badly right now:
Be in the snow, be five pounds thinner, eat spring rolls from a specific Vietnamese restaurant in Cape Town, South Africa.

Three careers you’re considering/you’ve considered:
Writer, teacher, general contractor.

Three ways that you are stereotypically a boy:
I like spiders and snakes and skunks and frogs (stole this from my bro but its true). I love football and soccer and golf…ON TV. I like cars.

Three ways that you are stereotypically a girl:
I have pretty hair and it matters that people think so. I am a mom. I like kisses.

Three people that I would like to see post this meme:
My brother, my fiancé and my Mattie.

3 comments:

lulu said...

Your brother stole those answers from me. But who doesn't want shared values, humor and hot sex?

Alasdair said...

I was just about to give Lulu credit, too! I stole a few others from her as well.

You're the best sister ever! As you said, not that I didn't already know that...

MWR said...

Don't say I never did nuthin' for ya, Scully!

Bubbles and a Book

Laundry

Moo and Pi

Tea time for the girls!

Slide on down!

Booger Nose!

Strolling in the Park

P2's new kitchen

Go the right way!

Such a big girl now!

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Mooshy's 5th Birthday

counter customizable free hit
persephone
piper