http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APAMYUyc390&feature=related

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Cyber Jargon for Mommies


There are new buzzwords these days, about every ten minutes some new swanky term comes out. Between the words, acronyms, siggys, smileys, avatars, screen names, blog sites one can get discombobulated. But this is about ME and one that I use with pride. When I am typing one handed - holding The Pi while she breastfeeds I am nursing at my keyboard...in cyber speak that is "NAK." As a writer, blogger and active message board poster I am at my computer whenever possible during the day and sometimes the baby needs to eat in the middle of something "important" so...I NAK proudly.

Now, Our Hero who is an IT guy and Mr. Computer stuff will tell you that NAK means something else in his world.

A few years back (okay, more than a few but less than many) in the pre-cyber buzzword days there were Big Mac Daddies (Sean "Puffy, Diddy, Etc." Combs for example)...so I came up with a little play on words - h0noring my marketing/publicity roots and my new status as Mama. And...honoring my OTHER roots in the apparel industry, I believe I have come up with a great way to wear my pride!

2 comments:

Field Notes said...

I love your cafe press apparel :-) I hope you sell some!

MWR said...

Cool—though probably not quite right for me personally ;)

I had to zoom the image to see that the third period does not actually depict a guy with a handlebar mustache.

Bubbles and a Book

Laundry

Moo and Pi

Tea time for the girls!

Slide on down!

Booger Nose!

Strolling in the Park

P2's new kitchen

Go the right way!

Such a big girl now!

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Mooshy's 5th Birthday

counter customizable free hit
persephone
piper