http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APAMYUyc390&feature=related

Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Votre bébé parle-t-il français ?

I realize that P2 is only four months old but she listens intently to people when they are talking. She turns her head to look at whomever is speaking in a conversation. I already bought a baby signing DVD and book so we can start developing her "vocabulary" early on. I was happy to discover that her Baby Einstein videos can be played in English, Spanish and French. Hopefully I can raise a multilingual baby! I am already plotting our first trip to Switzerland (my fifth time, her first) so she can see a place where people speak multiple languages.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh how cool. I'm going to get a book to teach Lexi baby sign language. There are so many I haven't decided yet which to get. I was holding off until she is closer to six months because that is the recommendation, but she may be ready for it now.

Unknown said...

We took a baby sign class with Will. It was so awesome. By 10 months he was throwing out signs like crazy. There is a video series called Signing Time that is really good.

Natalie said...

We so hope to raise Anna multilingual, but it is easier for us, since we are trilingiual family. We keep talking about buying a Sign Language book, after all, Anna is getting a better control of her hands now. My coworker has a lot of info online on her website - http://babysmarts.org/blog/baby-signs/

Bubbles and a Book

Laundry

Moo and Pi

Tea time for the girls!

Slide on down!

Booger Nose!

Strolling in the Park

P2's new kitchen

Go the right way!

Such a big girl now!

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Mooshy's 5th Birthday

counter customizable free hit
persephone
piper