http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APAMYUyc390&feature=related

Friday, February 09, 2007

Why I Would Make A Bad Scientist

A closing remark this evening...The Pi has slept for six straight hours and counting. This is good news. The problem is - I don't know if its the Little Gym workout this morning, the fantastic new diapers with "caterpillar flex" or the Cushi Puppy massaging pillow that encouraged this rest. A good scientist would only change one variable at a time.

My conclusion is though that I am a good mom for having done all three things (done? well, implimented) and I can sleep on that.

2 comments:

The Bloom's said...

How was Little Gym? Was it worthwhile? I am looking into my gym for Caelyn, but not sure what all they will do.

Busy Mom said...

Good for you for getting six straight hours! Last night Lexi slept 8, I almost died of excitement.

Bubbles and a Book

Laundry

Moo and Pi

Tea time for the girls!

Slide on down!

Booger Nose!

Strolling in the Park

P2's new kitchen

Go the right way!

Such a big girl now!

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Mooshy's 5th Birthday

counter customizable free hit
persephone
piper