http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APAMYUyc390&feature=related

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Nothing to Report

I have crossed a few items off the big list, but I have added some new ones.

I find that I have to preface ALL phone conversations with..."Hi, it's me, NOTHING to report...." and then lead into the reason for my call. I have also discovered that announcing "nothing to report" at the beginning of a conversation creates two consistent factors (1) people respond with some variation of "I imagined you in the hospital already..." and (2) a long drawn out discussion about something that THEY have going on, interersting but leaving my reason for actually calling unresolved. Amusing.

Pediatrician is cool.

Car is "fixed" and washed.

Hospital bag is packed.

Coming home outfits are selected (since we aren't exactly sure what size she will be).

Realization that I REALLY need to choose announcements SOON has led to lots of internet research today.

And...so, I will go work on my To-Do List now...but before I go...in case you were wondering...

(1) I feel fine today.
(2) I don't think she is coming before Friday.
(3) I am not nervous yet, wait till labor starts.
(4) Yes, my blood pressure is still high.
(5) Define "ready"?
(6) No, the North Korea situation is not worrying me.

More soon!

Cheers!

No comments:

Bubbles and a Book

Laundry

Moo and Pi

Tea time for the girls!

Slide on down!

Booger Nose!

Strolling in the Park

P2's new kitchen

Go the right way!

Such a big girl now!

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Mooshy's 5th Birthday

counter customizable free hit
persephone
piper