http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APAMYUyc390&feature=related

Friday, October 13, 2006

Okay, cool, I can go with this...

Weekly check-up reveals...NOTHING...the kid is happy in there, happy to hang out another week or even two. So...lots of build-up and then nothing. So, NOW, I can plan some things.

I have a Halloween project to work on, I have resumes to put together for after her arrival - time to look for new clients again. I have Christmas lists to compile, I have Christmas cards to order. Yeah, yeah, I am supposed to rest...well I am! I am taking a rest from dealing with BABY stuff and instead planning and strategizing about life stuff.

First on the list...better make sure my line-ups look strong on BOTH of my fantasy football teams for the weekend.

It's not quite business as usual but its close -

And...

TOLD YOU I FELT THE SAME!!!!!!!!!!!!

He he....

No comments:

Bubbles and a Book

Laundry

Moo and Pi

Tea time for the girls!

Slide on down!

Booger Nose!

Strolling in the Park

P2's new kitchen

Go the right way!

Such a big girl now!

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Mooshy's 5th Birthday

counter customizable free hit
persephone
piper