http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APAMYUyc390&feature=related

Saturday, October 14, 2006

Ephipany...(one that shows I live in So Cal for sure!)

I woke up in the middle of the night with cramps in my lower back. I wondered if it was a contraction but considering it lasted 30 minutes I am guessing not. My original due date was the 19th, so we have technically reverted to that but everyone knows that due dates are somewhat arbitrary so...now that the "revised date", the Full Moon and Friday the 13th have all passed without a baby showing up...I am returning to my original hope...IF I can get her to stay in there until the 23rd, she will be a Scorpio instead of a Libra.

Scorpios are cool and it would be neat to have one in the family. It would also be nice to have that much more time to myself before she arrives. On the other hand...if my back is going to cramp up every night like it did last night...this might not be so nice of a "goal." There sure are a lot of catch-22s in being pregnant...hmmmmmm.

And for the record....

I still feel the same. :)

No comments:

Bubbles and a Book

Laundry

Moo and Pi

Tea time for the girls!

Slide on down!

Booger Nose!

Strolling in the Park

P2's new kitchen

Go the right way!

Such a big girl now!

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Mooshy's 5th Birthday

counter customizable free hit
persephone
piper