http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APAMYUyc390&feature=related

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

So what did I accomplish today?

Dog Park.

Laundry put away.

Watched a Robert Redford movie - An Unfinished Life...which reminds me A LOT of a script I wrote that needs some editing....perhaps I can do that tomorrow.

Read my SIL's blog which is VERY informative but also very long and usually overwhelms my un-academic brain. I feel wiser.

Got through five levels of my computer game - Garden Dreams - learned that the Frog is your worst defense again the flying bugs...in case you all were wondering.

And...I still feel fine, the same really...

And...I do find it amusing and sweet that everyone checks in with me...texts, IMs, emails, phone calls...but I feel bad that there is just nothing to report.

Oh, but I DID find some REALLY groovy boots that I would like at anthropolgie.com - however, being on maternity leave I think I will leave the shopping to the virtual realm.

No comments:

Bubbles and a Book

Laundry

Moo and Pi

Tea time for the girls!

Slide on down!

Booger Nose!

Strolling in the Park

P2's new kitchen

Go the right way!

Such a big girl now!

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Mooshy's 5th Birthday

counter customizable free hit
persephone
piper