http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APAMYUyc390&feature=related

Friday, October 20, 2006

You know...deadlines are overrated...

I went to my 40+ week appointment today. I arrived to find my doctor sitting in the receptionist's desk. He looked befuddled to say the least. Apparently his assistant called in sick today and that brings his whole office to a complete stand still. He was calling patients himself to cancel appointments - he and I spoke about my particular situation, he apologized that I had made such a long drive to the appointment that we didn't have but after chatting we concluded that its is best to leave things alone and see what progresses over the weekend. We will talk again on Monday...unless I go in labor sooner and then...well we will talk then!

So what I have learned...I need to diversify, to have more things to focus on than just the pending arrival of my daughter. I have lots of other back burner projects to work on...just hadn't done so because I figured it would be easier to select my focuses once the baby was here and I have a better idea of how demanding she will be...

Sigh...this is the ULTIMATE in "hurry up and wait" time management...what to do, what to do...

No comments:

Bubbles and a Book

Laundry

Moo and Pi

Tea time for the girls!

Slide on down!

Booger Nose!

Strolling in the Park

P2's new kitchen

Go the right way!

Such a big girl now!

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Mooshy's 5th Birthday

counter customizable free hit
persephone
piper