http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APAMYUyc390&feature=related

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Okay, now I get it!

Piper has been sick for a week, she has a very good attitude about it but she is sick. We have to do this inhaler mask thing on her little schnozz every six hours. She doesn't love it but she sits through the ten minutes or so relatively calmly. I am finally, extremely sleep deprived. I am glad it hasn't been like this the whole time. She is on the road to recovery...the most exhausting thing is that she can't sleep lying flat on her back because it makes her wheezy (sp!!) and then that makes her pukey...so, she has been sleeping on ME in the night and I have been sleeping half sitting up...its like being pregnant again. Right now she is konked out in her swing and I am trying to get caught up on two weeks of emails, website updates, blogs, resume postings and prepare for my class tonight at UCLA...

I need a nanny! NOW!

Okay, done whining, now must get some lunch and go be a cow (aka pump so there is a bottle for her dad to give her while I am in school).

-Mama

No comments:

Bubbles and a Book

Laundry

Moo and Pi

Tea time for the girls!

Slide on down!

Booger Nose!

Strolling in the Park

P2's new kitchen

Go the right way!

Such a big girl now!

Lilypie 2nd Birthday Ticker

Mooshy's 5th Birthday

counter customizable free hit
persephone
piper